Friday, March 12, 2010
Thick and Creamy Vegan Ranch
When I first went vegan I never thought I would still be able to still enjoy RANCH! Thick and creamy RANCH! Thank God I can or I wouldn't be eating many salads because it's just about the only salad dressing I like and I have tried TONS. Here is my perfected version of this recipe:
- 1.5 cups Vegenaise (vegan mayo)
- 1/4 cup vanilla almond or soy milk (not unsweetened)
- 1 to 2 tbsp red wine vinegar*
- 1 tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 10 cracks fresh cracked black pepper
Put all the ingredients together in a blender or Magic Bullet and blend.
* 2 tbsp gives you a really tangy ranch. I like it this way but you can taste the vinegar.