INGREDIENTS:- 1 ripe Hass avocado, mashed
- Vegan cream cheese (Tofutti)
- Bread (I used potato)
- Vegan buttery spread
*You should get 2 or 3 sandwiches*
DIRECTIONS: (Repeat for each sandwich)
- Lightly toast 2 bread slices in a toaster to enable easier spreading.
- Piece 1: Spread cream cheese on the bread and layer some mashed avocado on top.
- Piece 2: Spread buttery spread on 1 side of the bread.
- Place piece 2 on top of piece 1 (buttered side should be showing).
- Heat frying pan. Place the buttered side of the sandwich on the pan. Grill until toasted to your liking.
- Pick the sandwich up with your spatula and add some more buttery spread to the pan and grill the other side of the sandwich until it's toasted to your liking.
I enjoy mine served with ketchup :)
Makes: 2 to 3 sandwiches depending on avocado and bread size
Preparation time: Few minutes
Cooking time: Few minutes