Monday, June 7, 2010

Sandwiches! Tofurkey Peppered & Grilled Cheeze

So I think I officially overdosed on Chickpea Salad Sandwiches so I've had to switch it up a bit!


 First off, I love Tofurkey Peppered Vegan Lunch Meat!!! You must try it now it is awesome. I made my first sandwich with...

Ingredients:
2 slices of Bread
4 slices of Tofurkey Peppered Vegan Lunch Meat
Vegenasie (Vegan Mayo)
Yellow Mustard
Thinly sliced Red Bell Pepper
Avocado slices
Romaine Lettuce...
Tomato slices would've been good but of course I was out


My second sandwich was a Grilled Cheeze. I had some leftover cheeze sauce from the Tofu Scramble I made last week, so I decided to use the leftovers to make a Grilled Cheeze.


To make the Cheeze Sauce and have some leftovers (I know it looks kinda gross above but trust me it's good):

Ingredients:
2 tablespoons Flour
2 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/2 cup Water
1/4 teaspoon Yellow Mustard
1 tablespoon Vegan Margarine
1/2 tablespoon Light Miso

Directions:
Mix first 3 ingredients together in sauce pan. Add water and mix thoroughly. Heat on medium until thick and bubbly. Remove from heat and add mustard, margarine, and miso. Stir until everything is smooth and creamy.

I know you guys now how to make a Grilled Cheeze so I am not going to explain it.


I also added some vegan mayo to one of the sandwiches and thought it tasted awesome as well! I always dip my Grilled Cheeze's in ketchup... I love ketchup!

No comments: