Sunday, June 27, 2010

Family Dinner at Loving Hut Vegan Restaurant

Loving Hut is a new restaurant to my area. There focus is mainly Asian food and they have the meaty texture thing mastered. It is located in Ladera Ranch, but they have many other locations as well. The enviornment was awesome just like their food. I took pictures mainly of what me and my BF ate. Here it goes!

For an appetizer we had the Glory Sushi, yum!

For an Entree I had the Spicy Cha Cha, which is vegan shrimp with cajun style spices. It was really delicious.


My BF had the Asian BBQ Chick'n, which I liked even better than my dish. I stole a few pieces from him.


For dessert I had the Strawberry Cheesecake, it was really good, texture and flavor were spot on.


My sister had this Banana Chocolate Cake. It was alright, the cheesecake was way better.

No comments: