Monday, September 26, 2011

Veggie Grill

I hit up Veggie Grill  for an APRL event on Thursday last week (Half of the meal price was donated) and I was not disappointed! It seems to be kind of similar to Native Foods, and I've heard there is a connection between the owners so it makes sense... Sorry, VG, Native Foods "Chicken" Wings with Chipotle Ranch hold an unbeatable place in my little vegan heart. 


I tried the Buffalo Wings which were phenomenal! But the Ranch was a bit thin compared to Native Foods (And if you are a vegan ranch whore like me make it at least double serving seriously)...  The "Chicken" was definitely the same recipe as Native Foods, which I need to get my hands on ASAP!


I also got the Nachos, which were good as well. The cheesy nacho "cheese" sauce was definitely nut yeast based and I could have duplicated these at home, but yummmmmm!

4 comments:

Vegan In The VI said...

Guessing a 'Vegan Ranch Whore' is different than a 'Bunny Ranch Whore'. Less money.

amymylove said...

Yes less money but more pleasure... haha

The Veggie Alchemist said...

The chicken they use is Gardein. No recipe needed.

amymylove said...

what?!?! no way... a particular kind?