Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Post-A-Thon... Massive Unload Part 9

Recipe Reviews and Links:


I thought this dish was alright. I decided I only like Japanese eggplant... Regular eggplant just has an off putting texture and I like the eggplant to be over cooked (Cooked just right for me and kind of falling apart). I really think with some more heat this would have been better, I added Sriracha and it was good.


This is my go to Nooch Sauce. Don't screw with the recipe follow it and use plain soy milk!

American Vegan Kitchen's Poblano Macaroni Salad

I am not so sure I like this salad anymore... Too much chipotle in adobo for me and I like spice! Black beans as suggested were a good addition, but still I tossed half... Sigh  


I love this recipe so much and I suggest you make it now and just sub vegan oyster sauce and squirt on some Sriracha at the end!


I love these burritos! Make them now as well peoples! I expect batch cooking from you this weekend!

Peace, Love, and Vegansim <3

3 comments:

Vegan In The VI said...

Too much Eggplant in this post. I'm not a fan;-(

amymylove said...

i was the same as far as hating eggplant! i suggest you try japanese eggplant and at a thai restaurant first!

Emily said...

I also read Vegan Mouse's blog and those wet burritos (enchiladas?) intrigue me.
Fantastic looking nooch sauce as well!