Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Post-A-Thon... Massive Unload Part 6

Manjula's Kitchen (Indian Food):

Have you checked out this blog, Manjula's Kitchen? Sweet Baby Jesus, what an easy way to learn how to cook some bomb Indian food! All vegetarian and an abundance of vegan recipes with easy to find ingredients (Mind you, I live in So Cal, not out in the sticks)!


I made 4 dishes within a few hours and I loved all of them except for the Chana Masala (Pictured above), but mind you, this is the second recipe I've tried for this dish and I just don't get what the hype is and I am a huge fan of chickpeas!

Here are the other 3 dishes I loved:



And my favorite so far... Aloo Mattar!

Go try and cook some Indian food! The main ingredients seem to center around Potatoes, Tomatoes, Green Chiles, Cilantro, Cumin Seeds, Turmeric, Hing, Ginger Paste, and Oil... 

Easy Peasy for Sheezy <3

2 comments:

Vegan In The VI said...

I'll check out the site for my next Aloo Gobi craving!

Anonymous said...

Indian food is just about my favourite thing. I loves me some aloo gobi. Manjula's kitchen is so helpful... however I always add onions and garlic, which she omits due to her Jainism. ^_^