Friday, September 16, 2011

The Post-A-Thon... Massive Unload Part 4

The Vegan Mouse's Mini Wet Burritos:


These Mini Wet Burritos, or rather enchiladas in my opinion, are the bomb, seriously peoples! They even take the cake over VegWeb's Cheesy Bean and Cheese Enchiladas, and believe me, that means a lot! My love for this easy casserole probably comes from the fact that it incorporates quinoa, which I love, and I without a doubt almost always have every ingredient on hand... Go make these asap!


I had enough of the filling mixture leftover to fill some additional corn tortillas and was able to use up some homemade enchilada sauce I has laying around and just made some extra drizzle (The smaller batch with the greenish sauce and corn tortillas). I love how the drizzle turns from light pink to and orange "cheesy" looking color once it bakes in the oven, brilliant!


Peace, Love, Vegan <3

3 comments:

Vegan In The VI said...

Not completely sold on this one.

amymylove said...

OMG! It looks so plain but is so tasty! I challenge you to put the "burger" patties down for a week and cook some din din <3

Vegan In The VI said...

So much work!