Also, if you eat a lot of tofu please buy yourself a Tofu Press already!!! These things are so awesome! No more wasting paper towels, waiting for your tofu to press, finding heavy objects to press your tofu with, ect. I just put a block of tofu in my tofu press in the morning and left it in the fridge. This makes dinner making much faster when I get home from a long day of work.
Anyways on to the "Recipe"...
Ingredients:- 1 block extra firm tofu, pressed and cut into cubes
- 6 handfuls cauliflower, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1/2 a white onion, sliced to your liking, I prefer thicker slices
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Island Teryaki Sauce
- A few tablespoons of oil for frying
Directions:- Fry up tofu in a tablespoon or so of oil until golden
- Add cauliflower chunks and another tablespoon of oil if needed, cook for a few minutes just to begin the cooking process.
- Add sauce and cook until the cauliflower starts to look closer to being done. Add sliced white onions.
- When your cauliflower is done cooking and the sauce has been pretty much absorbed, turn off the heat and add the green onions. Stir to coat everything evenly.