I made a delicious Mandarin Orange & Banana Smoothie this morning and I want to share it with you!
Ingredients:- 1 huge frozen banana or 1 and 1/2 medium-sized frozen bananas
- 1 11 oz can of peeled mandarin orange slices, drained (I love to drink the juice the slices sit in!)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup vanilla non-dairy milk of preference
Directions:- Start off with 1/2 cup of "milk" and blend all ingredients in a blender.
- Add additional "milk" if needed.
I also have to share my new favorite sandwich: Grilled Hickory Smoked Tofurkey Sandwiches!
Ingredients:- 2 slices of your favorite vegan bread (Mine is Oroweat Potato Bread)
- 4 slices of Hickory Smoked Tofurkey Deli Slices
- About a tablespoon of both Vegan Mayo and Tofutti Vegan Cream Cheese
- About a tablespoon of thinly sliced green onions (Optional)
- Vegan Buttery Spread for frying
Directions:- Slather vegan cream cheese on one slice of bread, vegan mayo on the other.
- Sprinkle green onions on top of one slathered side of bread, deli slices on the other.
- Put the two loaded sides of bread together.
- Heat up some vegan butter in the fry pan, add the sandwich. Fry one side until lightly charred. Scoop the sandwich up, add more vegan butter to the pan and fry the other side of the sandwich the same way.
- Cut your sandwich in half and enjoy! You can dip the sandwich in ketchup if you feel the need but I thought it was amazing as is!