Tuesday, July 13, 2010

VegWeb's "Chicken" Taquitos

 These "Chicken" Taquitos were DA BOMB! LOL... But seriously, so easy! And dipped with my Chipotle Vegan Mayo I think I died and went to heaven.

Here is my VegWeb review for the recipe (With pictures added):

"These were both easy and delicious! I added a packet of fajita seasoning to the pan and a little bit of water with it. I didn't even need the salsa for blending, it blended just fine (It may have been a tasty addition though).


I made some amazing chipotle mayo for dipping these babies: 1/2 cup vegan mayo, 1 chipotle chili in adobo sauce, and a little bit of plain non-dairy milk to get it to blend.



I baked mine and they turned out perfect. I microwaved the leftovers and they were perfect too! Really easy recipe!"

No comments: