Thursday, November 11, 2010

Vegan MOFO: Yessss Leftovers, Yesssss Again

Sorry I'm boring anyone reading this to death but most of my meals are plain or leftovers. Also, with the ex leaving me high and dry with all the bills, I really don't have much money to buy fancy vegan stuff (Except for my love obsession with Reduced Fat Vegenaise), or to try out tons of new recipes that require a bunch of things I don't have on hand. This too shall pass and one day I will have more money just not anytime too soon... So on with my boring day of food and some shots of my empty fridge and emptying pantry.
Today I consumed:
B: Mango Naked Juice
L: Rainbow Salad, black iced tea
D: Leftover roasted cauliflower and leftover roasted potatoes, vanilla soy milk
I also made a huge batch of Teriyaki Tofu for my Rainbow Salads <3

I promise I will be cooking this weekend, probably most things you've seen before just cause Viva Vegan recipes require so little bizarre ingredients and taste so great I just can't help but make them!

On to my humble abode kitchen...

Fridge:

Well if I run out of food I always have tons of condiments!
Pantry:

3 comments:

N said...

This is my eternal struggle with life...so many condiments, so little real food!!! ;)

Vic Robinson said...

my fridge is also packed full of condiments! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Someone needs to invent a pull out tray to store those little bottles and such. There's just not enough room on the door!