I've made VegWeb's Cheesy Bean and Cheese Enchiladas about 3 or 4 times now and they always turn out fantastic! This time around I switched up the recipe a bit to use up some of the my leftovers.
Here's what I did:- I added 1/2 cup of TVP to the mixture and a tablespoon of taco seasoning
- Subbed a can of hominy for 1 of the cans of beans
- Subbed some sliced mini bell peppers instead of using 1 of the onions
- Threw in a chopped tomato
- Added probably double the amount of olives
- Added half a can of corn
- Used a smallish can of green enchilada sauce for 1 casserole full and red taco sauce for the other
- I used corn tortillas this time instead of flour
Vegan Mofo, I won't always have new foodie pics but I will post just to say, "Hey look what I ate today!"