Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Boy


This is me and the love of my life, Erik! I never thought in a million years I could convince him to stop eating animals... He was in an agricultural program in high school and his grandpa was a farmer... Erik doesn't care about how horribly animals are treated but does care about his health apparently... After watching Eating (3rd Edition) he decided to quit eating meat... Now if only he could overcome his cheese addiction...

Try to eliminate animal products from your diet... You will feel lighter, more energetic, and your karma will improve... Promise!

Here is the link to buy the video off amazon:
Eating - 3rd Edition

Food, Inc. is also a great video but not as good at spreading the message that animal products are bad for your health, period, end of story. Here is the link for Food, Inc. off amazon: Food, Inc.

No comments: