Friday, February 22, 2013

Vegan Grubbin at Sipz Cafe in San Diego


Whenever I protest in San Diego, CA (Typically against Bloomingdale's (Fur) and Sea World (Slavery) our after-protest-grub-fest has always been at Sipz! Love this place TO DEATH... It is Asian/ Thai themed vegan food with some awesome baked goods as well :) I recommend this place with my heart and soul! Oh ya and after 5pm (At the location I frequent) they serve VEGAN SUSHI (Please don't piss your pants!)


Thai Tea


Vegan Crab Rangoons 


Tangy Orange "Chicken" with steamed broccoli added and served with white rice (Did I mention, health reasons are the lowest on my vegan priority scale: FUCK YOU BROWN RICE)


Carrot Cake & Red Velvet Cupcakes

One happy stuffed vegan here... Can we protest again soon please?! ;)

Peace.Love.Vegan

Always&Forever

Amy

No comments: