Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just some pictures... Sorry for the lack of attention to my blog... Life has been well, Life

Some random, non recipe stuffs included...

A pizza made with TJ's pizza crust (to die for), with TJ's pizza sauce, roasted garlic, mushrooms, bell peppers, red onions, and spinach
Taco Soup (A recipe easily found here) with a dollop of vegan sour cream
Tofu Stirfry with TJ's General Tao's Sauce
My bro made some oatmeal and dried cranberry cookies, way legit :)

Some food inspired from recipes:

VW's Roasted Breakfast Potatoes...
and a Tofu Scramble turned into both a sandwich with Tofurkey Hickory Slices...
And some yummy breakfast burrito type things, eaten for din din of course :)
VW's Melty Cheese turned into Nachos
and a weird cheese, trees, and AVK seitan pasta dish
I also used AVK's Jalapeno Gravy to top off VW's Cheesy Bean and Cheese Enchiladas
 
Now for recipes I made...

Vegan Tables Split Yellow Pea Dahl (was ok)
VW's They Won't Believe It's Vegan Lasagna
VW's Minestrone
AVK's Poblano Pasta Salad (Yum)
AVK's Fettuccine Alfredo (gross but I think I used the wrong wine)
AVK's Southwestern Wheat-Meat Loaf (Alright but crappy texture) with Jalapeno Gravy and homemade potato salad... Looks like terds, yes, I know
AVK's No-Tuna Paninis (Yum)
Peace, Love, and Vegan

No comments: