Sunday, December 12, 2010

What I've been up to this week...

Posting has become less frequent and I'm sorry I've just been dealing with some things that will hopefully get better soon... A coworker offered my $60 to bring him 4 vegan lunches and 2 vegan dinners... I was stoked because that means I can cook more (which I love) and will have an extra mouth to eat it up :)

This week I had more leftover "Chicken" Fajitas with VegWeb's Tofu Sour Cream... Very good
I also made a potato, sweet potato, and onion stifry and paired it with some TJ's Meatless Meatballs smothered in VegWeb's Tofu Sour Cream and ketchup
The next night I had some leftover potato stirfry alongside some cornstarch battered fried tofu smothered in barbecue sauce and topped with green onions... Easy Peasy and delicious
The next morning I had VWAV's Pancakes with VW's Roasted Beakfast Potatoes topped with rice whip cream... So yummy :)
I also made a batch Smokey Refried Beans with pickled jalapenos mixed in
I also made some Rainbow Salad with a big plate of Teriyaki Tofu

Smokey Refried Bean and Roasted Potato Burritos smothered in green taco sauce and green onions
Garbanzo Bean Salad Sandwich Spread Sammies
Sweet and Spicy Fried Rice

No comments: